Creatine is a dietary supplement that has been studied for many years and is safe.
The benefits of creatine supplementation are many. First of all, they are a source of energy, endurance and strength.
- Enhances muscle growth and toning in athletes who follow proper exercise and nutrition
- Improves endurance
- It helps runners get a better start
- After training, creatine helps to restore the muscles to their original state faster. Which means it helps to recover better after intense exercise.
- During exercise, creatine levels decrease in proportion to the intensity and type of exercise because they are used as an energy source.
- It helps to replenish carbohydrate and glycogen reserves faster.
- It helps to reduce body fat when combined with an appropriate diet since it stores water intracellularly.
As you can see, creatine offers advantages both to runners who cover many kilometers and to athletes who lift weights or bodybuilding athletes.