Vitamin D3 contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function, to normal blood calcium levels, to normal absorption/ utilization of calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin D3 also contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth and to the normal function of the immune system. It also has a role in the process of cell division.
It is not always easy to meet the daily requirements for vitamin D, as this vitamin comes mainly from sun exposure and is absent from many foods. Our softgels are ideal for athletes who need to maintain the level of this essential vitamin in their body.
Vitamin D3 is one of the most important vitamins for the human body as it contributes to:
- the normal functioning of the immune system
- in the normal absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- to maintain normal blood calcium levels
- in maintaining the normal condition of the bones
- in the normal state of the muscles
- in maintaining the normal condition of the teeth
- in cell division
Take 1 softgel VITAMIN D3 per day with food.
Store in a place inaccessible to children! Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! Store in original package, in a dry place, at room temperature! Do not use the food supplement as a replacement for a healthy and balanced diet!